35’s were a poor choice of tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I have a body lift and basically a leveling kit on wheel spacers I made it home alright but if I turn slightly I rub like crazy tomorrow I’m gonna ****** the cab side of the fender wells in the front
IMG_8891.jpeg

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
so I have a body lift and basically a leveling kit on wheel spacers I made it home alright but if I turn slightly I rub like crazy tomorrow I’m gonna ****** the cab side of the fender wells in the front
View attachment 432547

Do you just walk over to the Tap Room from there? ;)

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna ****** the hell out of the cab corner I might affirm a lift kit to absolutely clear itIMG_8895.png
No surprise. I have a 6" suspension lift and I still needed a significant amount of trimming to prevent rubbing from my 35's.

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No surprise. I have a 6" suspension lift and I still needed a significant amount of trimming to prevent rubbing from my 35's.
the main problem is that i think my torsion key on the driver side is installed wrong so it sits super low? I should have a 3” lift and a 3” body lift from the torsion key but the driver side sits wonky I think it’s because I’m fat

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna test it without wheel spacers tomorrow and see if that helps at all

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions besides booze and buying a 6” lift and murdering cab ?
you need to find a wheel shop and request the nor-cal mod, that will fix you right up, if they do not know what a nor-cal mod is then keep calling around because you want it done right. any good shop that does lifts and wheels will know how to do it.
basically they cut and bend the fender just right to give you clearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexmann1