35’s were a poor choice of tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t want to do it too crazy because then it will look like Jack job run a piece of tape straight down from the top of the front bumper and only go back about a half inch if even until you get the Clarence you need
The cab corner id try that inner corner before you start hacking out the side of it where it is seen the last thing you want to do is make it unsightly because if you cut it up to bad it’ll be something else to lower the price if you went to sale it… you know “wtf man you’ll have to knock off 1000$ cause I got to get a new fender and bumper where you cut them to shit” type deal vs taking your time doing it nice and clean where it isn’t seen or as obviously.
It’s ******* the front bumper I used a die grinder for it and on that body style isn’t much you can do about it but the cab corner you don’t want to hack that corner out too too bad or it will look like doo doo
I can do almost full lock without rubbing cutting bumper and removing wheel spacers in front just need to bash cab corners and I can go full full lock bumpers a bit jacked up but it makes it my own

mjpeterson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so I have a body lift and basically a leveling kit on wheel spacers I made it home alright but if I turn slightly I rub like crazy tomorrow I’m gonna ****** the cab side of the fender wells in the front
View attachment 432547
4" BDS lift, new torque sticks, 1.5 inch RC keys 35x12.5x17 yep lots of rubbing but not too extreme left side goes full lock to lock no rub but the right side with the A/C lines is in question as of right now. But the ride is sooo much nicer and the AMP research steps help ingress and egress.

Attachments

• 1710630507610_D03F27F39A16011710630507~2.jpeg
    1710630507610_D03F27F39A16011710630507~2.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
LordWayback

LordWayback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4" BDS lift, new torque sticks, 1.5 inch RC keys 35x12.5x17 yep lots of rubbing but not too extreme left side goes full lock to lock no rub but the right side with the A/C lines is in question as of right now. But the ride is sooo much nicer and the AMP research steps help ingress and egress.
I have since bashed corners more I don’t rub unless I’m turning over a bump or if I turn full lock I rub so far I can drive anywhere I need to with caution I need to bash my cab corners more I ripped out a front mud flap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirbyacquisitions