3rd Row subwoofer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
Behind the third row or where the third row is supposed to be. Check my album to see two 12W7s in a ported box where the third row is supposed to be. I took it out and am in the process of drawing up and building a box to fit one ported 12W7 firing down so i can keep it level with the third row laid down and still pile stuff on top of it with out wrecking the sub.

BCA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Behind the third row or where the third row is supposed to be. Check my album to see two 12W7s in a ported box where the third row is supposed to be. I took it out and am in the process of drawing up and building a box to fit one ported 12W7 firing down so i can keep it level with the third row laid down and still pile stuff on top of it with out wrecking the sub.

I would have done something like that if i didn't need the third row but mine sits right behind it and the amp sits under the second row so its a clean setup.Now though i actually wish i would have got a burban or a XL Denali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sksmrs