60" LED lightbar installed...pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the ones that light up a white color when your in reverse for extra reverse lights.

but everytime i see a truck with them some of the lights are out and it looks horrible. had any trouble with yours?

OP
OP
Yuk_Nali_6.0

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the ones that light up a white color when your in reverse for extra reverse lights.

but everytime i see a truck with them some of the lights are out and it looks horrible. had any trouble with yours?

I know what you mean...I see alot of them that have LEDs out. I've had mine for over 5 years with no problem so I guess I got a good one.
When I had this on the Tahoe, it lit up when I had the running lights on. Now it only lights up with brakes/turns but I kinda like it that way. I'm thinking it has something to do with the LED taillights...

Last edited:

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean...I see alot of them that have LEDs out. I've had mine for over 5 years with no problem so I guess I got a good one.
When I had this on the Tahoe, it lit up when I had the running lights on. Now it only lights up with brakes/turns but I kinda like it that way. I'm thinking it has something to do with the LED taillights...

i am pretty sure it has to do with the way the lights are set up, in the older gen it's a single bulb , the running light/signal/brake were all in the same bulb, in the new trucks, that's not the case.

OP
OP
Yuk_Nali_6.0

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok that makes sense...I like it this way so its all good.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
i have one on my tahoe. dont cheap out cause it wont last. i have a recon on fire and ice. just about 2 years and no probs.

Mike Gomez

Reaction score
any links that teach u how to install them ?
i have no knowledge of this at ALL .

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ it's pretty simple, put a couple of screws through it (some have adhesive backing, i wouldn't trust that) and wire it in to the tails lights, most of them should have the wires labeled.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like these but I hate it when any of the bulbs are uneven (even if its just a little tiny bit) and if any of the bulbs are out. so if i had one it would have to be absolutely perfect. but looks pretty good on yours especially with the LED tails

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yuk, report back. any problems since then? do you still like it? im thinking of adding this to mine for more visibility now that i have tinted tails. got any pics of it at night?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty