7.5 inch Rough Country 2007 Tahoe (PICS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do realize that all night shade is is clear with a little bit of black in it. But aerosol form..

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do realize that all night shade is is clear with a little bit of black in it. But aerosol form..

Is that why it turns out flat with using a clear? It is not the same as his were done and may god have mercy on your soul for posting such nonsense.

In other news I think you Tahoe looks nice (not you John but OP)

OP
OP
Tahoe803

Tahoe803

Reaction score
I did my Silverado with night shade before and it came out awful...I took it off a few weeks later and re did them and I wet sanded and cleared them but still didn't come out as good as hers did...so I just took it completely off ...if you look close, she also got her front corners smoked. Just the side of the headlight where the reflector is

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Hey that looks super good!
I had some n fab nerf bars that would look sick with this thing!
I surprised your girl can even get up there haha

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try running a little more air pressure in the tires.

still can't believe how ****** those cv angles are on that kit. should probably look into some aftermarket upper control arms to help with the upper balljoint angle as well

would have looked so much better on 20x12's and 33's. but meh

I think 35's fit perfectly. 33's are too small for that much lift :IMO:

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Looks amazing man. This is one of the top lifted nnbs rides on here now!

OP
OP
Tahoe803

Tahoe803

Reaction score
Thanks yall! Next few things on the list are n fab steps, bushwacker flares, and black bear tunes..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus