????? about tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got Lade?

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You will be able to see okay with 20%.. 5% is so dark.. I've had 5% and it can be simply too dark. I usually do 20 up front and 5 all around back.

Brose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got mine done with 15% on the front with the back matching all the way round. I want go darker because its too much light coming in from the front which makes the front two look way too light

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5% all the way around. planning on a double dose on all back glass. also have 5% upper banner strip on windshield. was recently in cali ( live in AZ) and got pulled over for tint. cop tried to write a tint ticket, but couldnt because i am from out of state. was laughing. cop was pissed.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got 5% over factory 15% on the back and 15% on the front roll downs with 35% on the whole windshield and 5% sunshade on the top of the windshield...very very dark at night cant see shit..but it looks great during the day...........0715001812.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

1103001758a.jpg

Brose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
man your windows look tight im thinking bout getting the front done but recently found out inspection station are cracking down on it here in TN

1dirtyhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
kinda new here but seen this post.. i just got mine windows done monday and had them put 5% all over the 20 that was on it when i got it and 35% on the front windshield.. it looks sick.. once you get your front windshield tinted once you cant go without it now. i also have it on my dd too.. ill post some pic later to show ya

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts