Adios Until the Next Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humbo

Reaction score
I've sold the 03 Denali that I bought just 6 weeks ago. Between the AWD and the AutoRide, it was just too much for me to handle. I do want to thank the many members of the site that gave me much useful information. It helped me realize that I was in over my head, both financially and from a stress point of view. I may yet find a Yukon/Tahoe that I can handle. But it will be one that is a lot simpler than the Denali. Again, many thanks to all.

Robertss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
awd is the best but autoride sux good luck on the hunt I sold my denali after a lot of costly repairs picked up an 01 suburban for around $3000 runs great haven't had one problem with it in a year besides general maintenance

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sux....GL on your search-I wouldn't trade my NBS Denali for anything!

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Good luck on finding something that works for you.

SLCHOE

ASE Master Certified + (L1)
Reaction score
awd is the best but autoride sux good luck on the hunt I sold my denali after a lot of costly repairs picked up an 01 suburban for around $3000 runs great haven't had one problem with it in a year besides general maintenance

AWD is the best? No thanks. Auto 4WD for me regardless of the encoder motor sensor issues. I like the ability to choose or let my vehicle choose. Actual transfercase FTW!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I've sold the 03 Denali that I bought just 6 weeks ago. Between the AWD and the AutoRide, it was just too much for me to handle. I do want to thank the many members of the site that gave me much useful information. It helped me realize that I was in over my head, both financially and from a stress point of view. I may yet find a Yukon/Tahoe that I can handle. But it will be one that is a lot simpler than the Denali. Again, many thanks to all.

That bites. 03 Denali with AWD and Autoride is equivalent to buying a Land Rover Discovery 2 with SLS (self leveling suspension [Airbags and sensors] and ACE (active cornering enhancement). Two systems that are ok but cause serious expensive problems down the road. The best Land Rovers are the simplest ones.

More "ammenities" = more problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925