Advice Needed Please!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Guero3384

Reaction score
I Def hear ya I mean shit 500 buxx is 500 bucks but if that's the difference in getting and not getting I say go for it ...reason I didn't give u a number is I won't sell mine she's to be retired soon. And move into show truck category its like owning a muscle truck and they don't make anymore so whomever owns em I consider em lucky not many vehicles in The same generation are gonna be worth something but I believe these things will hence why they be there value so high

I would have to agree with you because ive seen some in worst conditions and and they want more and im talkin 6 to 8k range.....I guess im just trying to have someone just say to do it or it could be that im just being picky???

TahoeTaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like its really good. I'd go for it. What's wrong w/ the front bumper?

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If thats the case go for it... If the dudes kool... Mayb u can put down sum cash and workout sum payments... It is a good looking truck... and ull h8 urself if it gets away ... So pulld the trigger...

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine for 7k last may. it was in the same shape as yours pretty much. my ac worked but i had a intake manifold gasket leak. needed new tires. the carpet inside looked like crap. mines the yukon gt with skid plates package, z-71 package, and leather trim package, and abunch of diff packages with the rare purple looking color. dealership wanted for 8.5k for it. i offered 5k for it and they laughed me out the door, i was doing research on these trucks and i kinda low-balled them. i went back a week later and offered 6 for it they took it to 6250 and i said ill take it. they hold their value dude. ive had people offer me 9k for it one guy offered me 11k for it couple weeks ago when i was at oreilly autoparts. the body on yours looks like its in better shape than mine. my has acouple creases and a ding and dorr dings... i think you should go in and say ill take it for 4k. good luck with the buy bro! let us know what happens!

OP
OP
G

Guero3384

Reaction score
Looks like its really good. I'd go for it. What's wrong w/ the front bumper?
Seems like he hit something and bent the bumper...Which is kinda good cause would have wanted to switch it out anyways and color match it..

If thats the case go for it... If the dudes kool... Mayb u can put down sum cash and workout sum payments... It is a good looking truck... and ull h8 urself if it gets away ... So pulld the trigger...

Dont think he would do payments but i got the cash right now to pull the trigger but not more to get everything fixed right away so thats why i kinda debating on getting and just have it sitting there...
looks good, even for $4K...
:Handshake:

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

I got mine for 7k last may. it was in the same shape as yours pretty much. my ac worked but i had a intake manifold gasket leak. needed new tires. the carpet inside looked like crap. mines the yukon gt with skid plates package, z-71 package, and leather trim package, and abunch of diff packages with the rare purple looking color. dealership wanted for 8.5k for it. i offered 5k for it and they laughed me out the door, i was doing research on these trucks and i kinda low-balled them. i went back a week later and offered 6 for it they took it to 6250 and i said ill take it. they hold their value dude. ive had people offer me 9k for it one guy offered me 11k for it couple weeks ago when i was at oreilly autoparts. the body on yours looks like its in better shape than mine. my has acouple creases and a ding and dorr dings... i think you should go in and say ill take it for 4k. good luck with the buy bro! let us know what happens!

Ya this one does have its flaws but nothing really major i think with little more money it would look really nice...But i would want to repaint it cause black is a hard to take care of......

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it..! Do it..! Do it..! These trucks were built 2 last... No matter the problem once u own it saving up and fixing watever wont b a problem...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa