air ride kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the air ride tech i had it on my pontiac... good stuff

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for those with ridetech front kits, how is the ride compared to say spindles and keys?

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm finally gonna do some work to install this thing today. Only thing I can help with is price.. $3200 and included-
ride tech black shockwaves up front
ride tech cool ride out back

accuair e-level with the following--
5 gallon tank
dual compressors
eXo mount
power wire kit
key fobs

between accuair and ride techs air management the price is nearly identical if you opt for ridetechs optional level sensors.
From reading reviews, mounting options and looking over installation instructions the accuair hands down is the better way to go.

If you opt to go that route call accuair direct and talk with Derrick, good guy and he'll work with pricing for you and he also can work pricing on the ridetech stuff so you can order everything at once.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm finally gonna do some work to install this thing today. Only thing I can help with is price.. $3200 and included-
ride tech black shockwaves up front
ride tech cool ride out back

accuair e-level with the following--
5 gallon tank
dual compressors
eXo mount
power wire kit
key fobs

between accuair and ride techs air management the price is nearly identical if you opt for ridetechs optional level sensors.
From reading reviews, mounting options and looking over installation instructions the accuair hands down is the better way to go.

If you opt to go that route call accuair direct and talk with Derrick, good guy and he'll work with pricing for you and he also can work pricing on the ridetech stuff so you can order everything at once.

dude are you done yet?? i expect pics, video and a review on my desk by 7:00pm tonight!!

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the tank/compressors installed and wired today. I have a compressor issue I need to fix so I can get 150psi and check for leaks.

Hope to get the bags and leveling sensors installed soon.

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mounting bracket for the eXo mount, simplicity :)

a6898c6a-7493-7a29.jpg

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the tank/compressors installed and wired today. I have a compressor issue I need to fix so I can get 150psi and check for leaks.

Hope to get the bags and leveling sensors installed soon.

My mounting bracket for the eXo mount, simplicity :)

a6898c6a-7493-7a29.jpg

MORE!!!!! ha i should talk, i still havent even installed my stuff completely yet!! damn i'm lazy LOL

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got frustrated and quit before taking more pics. I believe one of my comps are bad right outta the box. 1 hums along nicely, the other sounds like it's got a bucket of bolts inside.
And they shut off before getting up to pressure. It might be my ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES