Ambient/outside temperature stuck at 49

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dangler6131

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 z71 Suburban that just had all of the lifters replaced at 21K miles after the engine had a bent pushrod in cylinder 7. Now the outside/ambient temperature is stuck at 49 despite the actual temperature in the low 80s (April in Texas). I tried the simultaneous push of AC and recirc button to no avail. Any other ideas?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2021 z71 Suburban that just had all of the lifters replaced at 21K miles after the engine had a bent pushrod in cylinder 7. Now the outside/ambient temperature is stuck at 49 despite the actual temperature in the low 80s (April in Texas). I tried the simultaneous push of AC and recirc button to no avail. Any other ideas?
Drive at 55mph+ for 5 miles it should automatically update and go back to normal
also if you notice the compass saying CAL as well, then drive in large circles a few times one direction, then turn and do the same in the opposite direction. if it doesn't set, then repeat.
these are not uncommon issue's when the battery has been disconnected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM