Another noob from Wisconsin..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yooformula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Milwaukee but originally a Jersey native and a Florida transplant but I have been lurking for a few weeks and finally started an account. First off this place is baad and I cant stop adding to my damm future mod list!!

I have always been into Dodge trucks and modded a few many many years ago but this is my first GM truck. I just bought it a month ago and I actually enjoy driving it more than my play car. Anyways, its an 03 Yukon and it has 160k miles on, although it looks damm near new all around...even the undercarriage!

So far this month, I added smoked turn signals, HID foglights, corvette servo, custom tuning, cai, silverstar lows, RP oils and I just finished tinting/trimming out the taillights tonight.

IMG_0068.sized.jpg
IMG_0074.sized.jpg
PIC_0248.jpg
IMG_0062.sized.jpg

My other ride.
99 Pontiac Formula, waay too much shit done to this thing. a ton of pics located here if you wanted to see more..CLICK HERE
IMG_2748.sized.jpg

My previous rides..
04 Hemi Durango, cai, resonator delete and the worst gas mileage I have ever seen in my life!
00_00013.jpg
97 Ram, 4/6 drop, long tubes, shift kit, Polished 18's, Magnaflow exhaust, ud pullies, cai, ignition, molded roll pan with hidden hitch, more billet inside and a painted tonneau.
ram.jpg
93 Dakota, 2/3 drop, catback, pullies, roll pan, custom paint and alot of sound!
dakota.jpg

Last edited:

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome To The Forum! Sweet Formula along with your other rides! Just think the Mod Bug just bit you! Lots of great info here to be had! You already got a Hellva good start though!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Truck looks pretty clean and the Fbody is nice:cheers:

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Welcome to the site bro. Glad to hear the future mods list got bigger :)

Keep up the good work and let anyone else with a Yukon (or Tahoe/Esky) know where to come!

OP
OP
yooformula

yooformula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. The wife isnt crazy about the mod list right now(damm thing grows faster than it did with the Formula) but after having 2 brain surgeries and losing an eye, she doesnt argue too much with me about modding anymore..lol.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. The wife isnt crazy about the mod list right now(damm thing grows faster than it did with the Formula) but after having 2 brain surgeries and losing an eye, she doesnt argue too much with me about modding anymore..lol.

Damn bro! Glad you're still with us... (unless I red that wrong and you're wife was the unfortunate one)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Footankleg