anybody realize power loss at take off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
i know for sure my egr is ****** . i drive around with it unplugged. it you leave it pluggged in it runs like it has a cam at 1500 - 2000, but unplugged it wasnt too bad . now it is slow as shit. it is a 95 so no tune for me.

Fastchip. You can get your EGR tuned out.

LoL used fuel filter, wtf?! They're around $12. I change mine out every 15K just for preventative maintenance. But they should be done at least every 60K miles.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep, pre 96 models can have Ed Wright do a chip burn, huge gains still to be had.

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want the fast chip. but doesnt the egr limit the heat of the exhaust so it doesnt go over 1000degrees fahrenheit, so what would i sacrifice tuning it out?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leave it up to Ed, he's semi local to me, been doing this for years, and is an avid racer. So he knows how to tune the pre 96's.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
egr?? unplug the line going to the egr and see if it runs better
i had this problem i did all kinds of stuff to my hoe then come to find out it was a bad egr valve

Wheres the egr at any way? lol sorry for the ignorance. does unpluggin it mess with anything else? any bad side effects?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou