Anyone have this...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So im finishing up my whole audio/video deal in the Yukon. As of now I got 2 12" JL Audio W3, 1500 WATT Fosgate amp, and a Pioneer D3 Indash. To wrap this part of the truck up I want to add a back up camera, Focal Speakers all the way around, and a custom sub box that fits behind all 3 rows of my truck. I found this on ebay anyone have it or heard anything about it. Any answers/comments would be appreciated.

THE LINK TO THE BOX:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-...o?hash=item4147bb971a&_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You first need to figure out how much air space those JL's need. No point in spending all that money just to have subs that are not performing to their capabilities.
Have you seen that enclosure built into the rear side compartment I believe where the tire jack goes? That's REALLY sharp looking and takes up hardly any space in the cab as well. Best i've seen.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havent seen that yet but I will deff look into it. Thanks man. anyone else....?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
will work. 12w3 is 6.65" deep, allows the 1" behind backplate and they work in 1.25 sealed, 1.90 is fine.

b8sah0l1c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You first need to figure out how much air space those JL's need. No point in spending all that money just to have subs that are not performing to their capabilities.
Have you seen that enclosure built into the rear side compartment I believe where the tire jack goes? That's REALLY sharp looking and takes up hardly any space in the cab as well. Best i've seen.

My box is built that way too. Almost finished. 2 ssa icons 10" with an ia20.1 bridge to .5ohms. Diamond audio Hex S600s for mids and highs.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
posting pic of my box soon 2 orion 10" HCCA's behind 3rd row i would suggest going to your local shop and spenind the $200+ depending on your shop for a custom box that way your box i built 1) the way you want it 2) kno without a doubt it was measured to fit 3) anything out of place you kno EXACTLY who to go to. i seen a few good online i just decided to take the idea to my shop. plus how you kno that box aint made from cheap material last thing you want is your sub falling out. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1