Anyone with unlimited CARFAX willing to help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbadchevy

Reaction score
Would anyone be able to run a CARFAX on VIN 1GNFK13027J114986? I'm really interested in this Tahoe but am wondering why it's only around $16K, 140,*** miles shouldn't be that big a deal concerning price. The NADA, KBB still have it around $20K.

Any help would be appreciated.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ask the owner for the carfax if they give it up no prob yer good if they say no then theres your answer
its very possible a tahoe with that mileage are soft right know meaning there not bringing full book value

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

okay and whats up with this tahoe mine is an 02 LS and its only in the 6 to 7k for book
what year is this tahoe and what are the specs because 16k is awfully high

OP
OP
bigbadchevy

bigbadchevy

Reaction score
it's an 07 LT with nav, sunroof, 20in wheels, heated leather.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

I was just hoping someone on here would have a subscription for CARFAX. It's at a dealer but I want to be informed before I go there or find out if it's even worth checking out.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Just go and ask the dealer they should have one. even then nobody k bows the full history it could be blank for all we know.. just do the usual checks and if you like you get. Nobody on here that I've seen gives out carfaxes. They are expensive

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt even wast my time for a high mileage vehicle thats too much money for a tahoe
with a 140 k miles geez my 02 just turned 140 k miles dont waste yer time dude
i used to work in the used car business for a few years with a wholesaler
the best advice i can give you if your lookin for a used vehicle is stayaway from dealerships
yer out the door price is usually at least a grand or so higher becuase of tax title and liscence and doc fees
stick to private sellers

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigbadchevy

bigbadchevy

Reaction score
The main reason i'm looking at a dealership is I am looking at trading in my 13' GMC Seirra to lower the payment and still have a great vehicle. I haven't really heard many people knocking on getting a Tahoe with that mileage. They are supposed to really strong engines.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that price is just about right in line with where it should be for a NNBS Tahoe with that mileage. You can always expect to pay a bit more when buying a used vehicle from a dealership, though. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320