Are you a keeper or seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
After selling my 99 tahoe and immediately regretting.it i can say im extremely lucky to have gotten my.96 for such a great pricr and as a former seller i am now a permanant keeper ....i love you.hoe

Yukon&Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I generally sell and reget..... and then accessorise the new machine and move on! The only time I kept one, I ended up selling it a few months later because it didn't get used!

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to be a seller. I'd buy, make it what I want, drive a little bit then unload it for the next project. However, now that I'm a little holder I'm turning into a keeper and just continue making things better on my current ride and also taking longer to build on it since I'm not in any hurry since I'll be keeping them longer. I've had my '77 for 9 years (by far the longest I've ever owned a vehicle), I've had the burb for 2 years and look to keep it for many more years, and I inherited my Caprice last fall. That's the only one I'm not 100% sure how long I'll have just yet. I currently DD it but look to move into a crew cab soon so it'll either turn into a project car (pretty likely) or be sold and move on. Once I get the crew cab I plan on having that for the long term as well.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a very hard time letting go of any of my vehicles..... Im a keeper...as much as i can.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i keep what i can. but a yard full of 20 old cars is trashy.. this tahoe will most likely stay for a long while..

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 07 charger and regret it since the same day I sold it haha. But I do get tired of cars/trucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a seller. I regret selling my 2001 z71 Tahoe after seeing how much better quality it is compared to the NNBS vehicles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52