Are you a keeper or seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 'Hoe isn't going anywhere (keeper) i bounce back and fourth on the camaro, getting more attached to the Sonoma, and the samurai will get destroyed on the trails at some point.

Trippers99hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keeper....I just took the 2 door back from my stepson,gonna start working on it and make it my DD,Let the wife drive the 4 door.962door001.jpg

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm an extreme seller when it comes to DD's...kept my F-150 2 1/2 years, by far a record. Currently have Tahoe for sale after having it 1 year.

Now I plan on keeping my OBS forever though.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I prefer to keep, but my record says otherwise, but only because of necessity. I had my last car, a 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged for 5 years. I wanted to keep it as a play toy, but that wasn't realistic. So, I traded it in as a down payment for my Tahoe. I love my truck and it will stay with me for a long time because it is a great family hauler, but I miss having a small car that was fast and got great fuel economy (40mpg highway according to the DIC). So, I'm currently working on getting into a position where I can afford another play toy, via 2006 GTO (since I can't afford a new Corvette Grand Sport yet). My toy cars never stay stock, and always end up going really fast. I plan on supercharging that GTO.

NDGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Seller. I've had 10 Vehicles in 4 years, 3 of which I've owned since February of this year. I really like my Yukon but it will probably go eventually. Only vehicle I plan on keeping forever is my '65-'66 mustang when I finally get one.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I was 15 I have owned three trucks, still have two of them. Dumped teh slammed dime for something better. I'll never sell them

PERICO13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Keeper for damn sure!!Why invest and blow all on a decision u will regret later on!!!..lol..It has happened to me!!!....:happy160:

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea my history is bad I had to sell because they end up totaled! :(

But I had a second car a ford Ranger 98 model it lasted with me until 2011 I had to sell it because I couldn't find the spar parts locally for the clutch

Now I have my 98 tahoe and I hope that I can keep it but I am struggling with the spare parts (again) :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100