Automotive Lighting and Accessories Supplier New to the Forum ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there special forum pricing?

I'm interested in doing the lighting in my 2001 Tahoe

4,300K - 9006 (low beam)
8,000K - 9005 (High Beam)
3,000K - (Fogs)

I'd be interested in swapping out all exterior lighting with LED's too

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damnit Man! I just bought every single bulb necessary to replace all the exterior lighting Friday! I haven't even gotten them in the mail yet! I wish I wouldv'e checked in here sooner!~ I guess I still have interior lighting to deal with!

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the welcome to the forum.

Now that we have our section up and running we will be making threads for certain items such as LED Tail Lights, Headlights, Interior LED Kits, HID packages and a few other things.

We Thank you for the questions and suggestions; all of this information should be up by later tonight, posted, with links and pricing.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really appreciate seeing some turn key package deals as well. Maybe something like "interior kits", "exterior kits", etc. All with color options. I think that would be a good idea!

phonedrn8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
welcome to the site , I plan to do some lighing upgrades to my ride this summer will keep in mind

1Fine99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
those switchback led bulbs seem pretty sweet.. how do those work

The switchback LED Bulbs are actually very nice.

Basically for those applications where you want your turn signal to be running white all the time to match your HID's or just to look cleaner these bulbs are the best because when you activate the turn signal the flashing color is an Amber (Orange), so essentially you do not get in trouble for not having an Amber (Orange) Turn Signal but still have a solid clean white running light (parking light). We will be posting the thread just for the Switchbacks soon with a video and photos.

We are the only supplier right now that has them with the most LED's and at the lowest prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968