awd 6" drop, now I got a vibration outback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
xjayx. I have welded the links to the upper arms from a oem set up not hard at all. What i do is put the truck on jackstanks and measure wher the oem mount is. then i put the adjustable a arms on and get them to where i want rear end to sit and mark on them where the mount should go. Cut of the mount off oem set up and then weld it onto new spohn arm and pop the link on and your good to go.

i set the rear end up at a -2 degree angle so when you get on it it will be at 0

OP
OP
X

xjayx

Reaction score
Got the adjustable coming in, hope that does the trick. Got my new wheels on it for now it looks killer now.

Jay

FB6C3A65-D6BE-4F70-B70A-439F3DC56D0D_zpsdibznf3i.jpg

Beezaroh

Reaction score
Sexy ass hell!!! What wheels are those? Love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
X

xjayx

Reaction score
There KMC factions 26x9.5 wheels. I got the new arms just haven't had time to put them in yet.

Jay

Rpav

Reaction score
So from what I read looks like you are still using the factory airride out back with the 6" springs. Did u install the helpers in the coils as well? I'm at a 2/2 currently and have almost everything to go the 4/6 on my yukon awd. Thanks!!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no in rear he got rid of the autoride.

you will need
my springs
shock extenders
trailing arm relocators
swaybar endlink kit
my bumpstops
shorter belltech sp shocks
spohn rear panhard bar
and also the upper and lower adjustable arms

my 26s on my truck would rub like crazy in front without the above items especailly when you hit a big bump

i will be having a black friday sale on the spohn arm kit today also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryme