BB in person tune in the Deep South

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willcla

Reaction score
How many people out there live near Birmingham, AL Atlanta Ga, and Nashville, TN and would be interested in getting a BB tune.

If we can get enough people maybe we can get an In Person tune and save some money.

OP
OP
W

willcla

Reaction score
I really want to. Did you go with the Autocal or the scan cable?

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many people out there live near Birmingham, AL Atlanta Ga, and Nashville, TN and would be interested in getting a BB tune.

If we can get enough people maybe we can get an In Person tune and save some money.

Go with the autocal. Well worth the extra cost IMO. You can revert back to stock anytime you want. Plus you can sell the autocal device if and when you decide you no longer need the tune. That alone covers the additional cost. I've seen them sell around $200 and people will be lined up to buy it from what I've seen.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
W

willcla

Reaction score
Go with the autocal. Well worth the extra cost IMO. You can revert back to stock anytime you want. Plus you can sell the autocal device if and when you decide you no longer need the tune. That alone covers the additional cost. I've seen them sell around $200 and people will be lined up to buy it from what I've seen.

Thanks Drew.

I noticed that your tint is 35% up front and 15% over factory. I was thinking about getting 20% over factory and 20% on the fronts. How do you like the 35%, is it dark enough from the outside?

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Drew.

I noticed that your tint is 35% up front and 15% over factory. I was thinking about getting 20% over factory and 20% on the fronts. How do you like the 35%, is it dark enough from the outside?

I did 35% b/c legally I couldn't go any darker here in FL. At least that's what the guy told me. If I could, I would go darker, even as low as 15%. But you can see in for sure. I really like the rear. Makes a big difference but it does get hard to see a little at night. And I do not have a windshield strip.

OP
OP
W

willcla

Reaction score
Instead of the strip I am going to get Llumar Air Blue 80 on the front windshield. It is supposed to reduce heat and some glare while still lookin stock so the Police don't bother you. I may go with a strip in addition, not sure yet.

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in memphis and might be interested but I am still trying to figure out which is best MJ or BB. i see on there website they are trying to set something up in Atlanta in the Spetember October time frame.

OP
OP
W

willcla

Reaction score
I didn't know about Atlanta, I would make the trip to ATL. Also what is MJ I am not familiar with those letters?

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a link to a topic of BB vs MJ which is MJ engineering they do tunes also. http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37736

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

If you plan on an air intake and exhasut do it before the tune, at least thats what i did to get the best tune out of the engine. i just need to tune it adn i hope I will be set and not want a supercharger. I feel my 5.3 on my 07 is weaker than my 00 silverado.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate