BB Tune Complete!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i have 2 tunes as well. I have the autocal though so changing octane is a matter of seconds for me.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt say the tow haul button means balls out mode. I have it and I think all they are able to do is change the shift points when you press that tow/haul button. I dont notice too much difference when using it.

That sport mode (tow button) also adjusts shift firmness by reducing the torque management. If you do not notice the difference then maybe your standard tune has an aggressive reduced torque management.

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I'm confused about the 2 octane tunes? I have the EFI Live Autocal. Is this not normal for me to get two different options? What is the benefit of using two different octanes.

I tried pressing the tow button and it made a real difference for me. It seemed like the response was instant when I pressed the gas pedal and the torque was awesome. Made sense to me, but I won't really use that cause I don't want to risk messing anything up.

@sumo: Bout time?? Do you mean for them to have two octane tunes?

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we should make this topic a place to post your experience with BBP if you don't mind OP... With that being said I just had my tune done 93 sport tune with tow button working as a haul ass higher shifting point button lol love the tune 100% an love the customer service now were is the nearest gas station cause I cant keep my foot of the pedal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSalsoNNBS