BEFORE AND AFTER of my tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05CLEANYUK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Truck looks good my man. Definitely go with the HD hood got it on my yukon n looks bad ass. What part of Denver you in?

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeaa man i jst saw your pics and it looks like were probabbly not to far away i go to the same car wash on federal jaja..i have a pic with my tahoe in the exact same spot as your yukon..i live around federal and mississippi..and that hood looks so mean on your yukon..how much did you pay for it?

05CLEANYUK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HA! That's awesome. I stay down off of Federal and Florida. I got the hood off some guy on craigslist for 100 bucks OEM hood. But I do know certifit has them for around 160 I believe.

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damm thats a couple blocks away jaja..are you serious? whas it a black hood with hail damage? thats the only one ive seen on craigslist..ive been looking for one for a while now..really 160?? thats a steal..do you have a link to it?

05CLEANYUK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought it about a year ago I havent seen any since. The certifit place is like on 52nd n havana you can get it there.

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohh il check it out then thanks man :D and did you get a quote for 160 for them already for the HD hood?

Sullen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is a huge change for the better! Looks sweet man, and I thank you for posting this because I've been asking myself how that Z71 style air-dam would looks and your truck has sealed the deal on me doing that to mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968