BEFORE AND AFTER of my tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your rear vents look great color matched already, but hey You are doing an awesome job. No offense but it went from goddy and cluttered to super clean and. Just plain sexy. What about a cowl hood?

thanks man :) non taken i really dislike the way it used to be jaja bt its about making it the way you want it and hard work and time makes it happen. i really havent thought about a cowl hood. i really want an HD hood i know everyone on here wants one but here in denver i havent seen one with that hood.

Brad.r

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What brakes you have on that thing?

Your truck is exactly what I hope for in my build, I just saw this tonight and my truck looks exactly like yours but I havent lowered it or put wheels on it, Oh and its a yukon..

Sweet ride man!!

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone..
heres another side view of the truck
2ujjdau.jpg
right now those are jst stock brakes i was bored one day and bought some caliper paint and did them jaja doesnt look that bad..yea il probably keep the rear vents like that then..and my door handles will get painted in the future along with the mirror covers..what i really want to do in the future is add an hd conversion to the front i saw this one on here a couple weeks ago and fell in love with the look of it so i jst took a pic with my phone jaja what do you guys think?

2mrbknp.jpg

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
Red is a good look on those brake calipers love the parking spot:D

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jaja thanks i like the look on it too it goes with the color..jaja yeaa i had to stop by to donate some clothes and didnt feel like walking to far :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968