Belltech Anti Sway Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djensen9367

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just added Belltech Anti sway bars, front and rear. What a difference-no change in ride quality but handling and corners are a great improvement. Always have liked Helwig but they don't make a front sway bar for my Suburban and Belltech had a matched set front and rear. Only set to OEM+ as I do not tow anymore. If you are thinking about doing this I highly recommend as there is a noticeable difference in performance

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting the results of your evaluation of your Belltech sway bars. Did you 'test' them out on a cloverleaf or equivalent test road location to quantify the amount performance improvement?

OP
OP
djensen9367

djensen9367

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for posting the results of your evaluation of your Belltech sway bars. Did you 'test' them out on a cloverleaf or equivalent test road location to quantify the amount performance improvement?
i have some good curvy mountain roads to play on that i use often. main highways and cloverleafs do not offer much of a challenge compared to narrow curvy roads. Big improvement over stock for sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nava95