Ben's Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, then I stand very much corrected but yet intrigued by that. That really surprises me. GM is rarely smart enough to have parts that are able to used across generations of vehicles! :) Sorry for the misinformation!

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got the woodgrain center console installed today after the fedex guy finally caught me at home on the fourth try.

2d79e656.jpg

26c1d9e6.jpg

Still debating on going with these handles that I already have or going chrome. I guess for now I kinda made up my mind when I bought the esky steps. Heh.

415dab81.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally like 'non-chrome' handles but that's just me. With the theme you go going right now, though, the chrome might look alright.

What color was the woodgrain prior to the switch?

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was just the black plastic tray. It was very functional and to be honest I miss having the ability just to throw stuff there but this center piece looks way better and really adds to the look.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say so! That looks lots better than just straight black plastic :waytogo:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn:

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck is dirty as hell and really don't feel like messing with these things at the moment. Come sunday they're mine!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D it's on like Donkey Kong!!! :rocking: