Big Red Hoe got lifted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rick1024

Reaction score
20240701_174049.jpg

did a thing to the hoe back in april, rough country 6". I was going to just use a leveling kit from suspension maxx, even bought it (and the rough country one, way before) but then I realized lets just get it done. Shes rolling on OEM 20's with Nitto Trail Grapplers. For those of you wondering if the oem wheels will fit with this lift, I used rough country spacers front and rear, the front has .25" with no rubbing, the rear has 2", but after looking things over I am thinking the front doesnt need spacers at all and the rear could do with 1" spacers. loving the extra height, not loving 12-13 mpg, but ya gotta pay to play!

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@rick1024 - job well done!

I think, since you're running the 20s, you don't need the front wheel spacer. Just gotta make sure you're not rubbing on the inner tie rod, that seems to be the culprit but mostly with 18s and a 4-6" lift...

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
View attachment 431618

did a thing to the hoe back in april, rough country 6". I was going to just use a leveling kit from suspension maxx, even bought it (and the rough country one, way before) but then I realized lets just get it done. Shes rolling on OEM 20's with Nitto Trail Grapplers. For those of you wondering if the oem wheels will fit with this lift, I used rough country spacers front and rear, the front has .25" with no rubbing, the rear has 2", but after looking things over I am thinking the front doesnt need spacers at all and the rear could do with 1" spacers. loving the extra height, not loving 12-13 mpg, but ya gotta pay to play!
Did your lift come with rear trailing arm drop brackets or panhard bar bracket? I had to get both to eliminate a high speed wobble coming from the rear suspension
The adjustable panhard bar was nice to center the rear axle after lifting it it becomes off center