BNIB Corsa Sport (MUFFLER ONLY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How loud is it compared to magnaflow?

I haven't heard the magnaflow, maybe someone who has heard both could chime in. Regarding the corsa, i have only heard one in person, and that was on a 08 escalade. Simply put, it sounded great in the cab, wasn't terribly loud at all, and under acceleration is sounds super mean. After hearing it on the escalade, my gibson exhaust on my tahoe sounded like it was stock. And i was very happy with the gibson.

I am having my corsa put on this weekend, and can get some sound clips up. However, there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Videos are always much louder than in person my magnaflow sounds like a race car in videos

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a video of it on my wife's suburban on this forum too. You cannot compare it to manga flow. It's louder, throatier, etc.

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you doing with the Gibson?

i'll most likely be keeping the gibson to swap back when i sell the tahoe, and then ill try to resell the corsa then.

the muffler new can be had for around $150 shipped, so it wouldnt be worth it for me to sell it and pay shipping on it.

Last edited:

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I shipped my Magna flow (muffler only) to nathanjax for $19 and change from pa to fl. Shipping not that bad fyi.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I shipped my Magna flow (muffler only) to nathanjax for $19 and change from pa to fl. Shipping not that bad fyi.

what service did you go through? I just shipped out an escalade third brake light from ca to va for $60 through fedex. either way, i think i can get better value by swapping the corsa back out and selling it. it won't be used more than a year.

Last edited:

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Damn, 60 bucks. I just used usps parcel post. You can fudge a little bit on size and weight if you ship it through paypal and print the label yourself. Most of the time the post office won't even check it.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If the corsa muffler thats for sale is the same size as the one on my truck, there's no way its gonna ship for $19!! Big ol hunk of beautiful stainless freakin steel........and I'm talking about the muffler by the way!! lol

Good luck with the sale, corsa products are top notch! I love my corsa, I have one friend with a magnaflow in his tahoe and another with a flowmaster in his yukon, but would choose mine over both in a heart beat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaC56