BNIB Corsa Sport (MUFFLER ONLY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Robbie. Really thinking about this. The only thing stopping me is that I just had my magnaflow installed about 2 months ago. I love the rumble and sound but not the drone, specially when the wife is in the truck trying to talk over it.

What Magnaflow Model Number do you have that drones so bad?

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Interior noise is non-existent-sounds basically stock when driving normally.

Is this REALLY true? Even on the Sport?

Claymationzoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish i had the money for this right now. my hoe had flow master 50 on it when i bought it so i never really messed with it but it only as a decent sound when you first get into to it after that its gone and the cab drone cruising down highway at 1800 rpm is enough to make conversation a challenge when people are in the back seat. noone seems to have any of these issues with their corsa's.

Someone want to donate this to me that be great!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this REALLY true? Even on the Sport?

Drone is subjective in nature but I can honestly say it is quiet when driving normally. I can set the cruise at higher speeds and hold a conversation or have the radio on quietly and hear just fine.

So these are only available as a cat back set up online?

Pretty much. This is one of those 'exceptions' that is still for sale for some odd reason.......

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually kinda puzzled that it is still for sale. I honestly thought it would sell quick. Either way, i have a local offer that will give me $370 picked up. If it doesn't sell on here in the next few days, it's going to him.

CarToons

Reaction score
I can't PM yet (I'm a noob). But I'm in SF and Modesto isn't too bad of a drive for me, do you know the size of the opening on the muffler, I have an 07 Escalade and I think my truck has 3.5" pipes stock.

Please excuse my ignorance, but PM me either way if you could please.

OP
OP
S

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't PM yet (I'm a noob). But I'm in SF and Modesto isn't too bad of a drive for me, do you know the size of the opening on the muffler, I have an 07 Escalade and I think my truck has 3.5" pipes stock.

Please excuse my ignorance, but PM me either way if you could please.

PM Sent. Just in case, this muffler is a single 3 inch in/ 3 inch out. It can be adapted by an exhaust shop using a 3.5 to 3 inch adapter to work with the escalade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaC56