BNIB Corsa Sport (MUFFLER ONLY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
If the corsa muffler thats for sale is the same size as the one on my truck, there's no way its gonna ship for $19!! Big ol hunk of beautiful stainless freakin steel........and I'm talking about the muffler by the way!! lol

Good luck with the sale, corsa products are top notch! I love my corsa, I have one friend with a magnaflow in his tahoe and another with a flowmaster in his yukon, but would choose mine over both in a heart beat!

Is yours louder than the magnaflow friend

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is yours louder than the magnaflow friend

Inside the truck, not a chance!! Practically no cabin drone unlike the magnaflow but you can hear it!! Outside, it sounds way better and a bit meaner than his, it's indeed a different but healthy sound that sounds killer in my opinion!! Plus my corsa muffler still looks practically brand new because of the stainless construction!!

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which is the quieter of the two, sport or touring Corsa? How's the drone on the sport? I might be interested.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corsa has NO DRONE. None of them do.

Sport is louder than touring. Touring sounds almost stock at idle. Sport has decent rumble.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Robbie. Really thinking about this. The only thing stopping me is that I just had my magnaflow installed about 2 months ago. I love the rumble and sound but not the drone, specially when the wife is in the truck trying to talk over it.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Robbie. Really thinking about this. The only thing stopping me is that I just had my magnaflow installed about 2 months ago. I love the rumble and sound but not the drone, specially when the wife is in the truck trying to talk over it.

Let me push you over the edge.........Buy the Corsa-sell the Magnaflow and don't look back. The Sport is amazing at startup and when you lay into it. It is a little on the raspy side but I like that. Interior noise is non-existent-sounds basically stock when driving normally. To be able to have the Corsa sound for half the price is a no brainer. Trust me you will be happy. I travel up north every weekend with kids and GF and get no complaints. :Handshake:

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
If thats the same exhaust i heard at the black bear tune thats thing sounds nice

foot to the floor

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, corsa products are top notch! I love my corsa, I have one friend with a magnaflow in his tahoe and another with a flowmaster in his yukon, but would choose mine over both in a heart beat!

^^^this. Whoever buys this will NOT regret it. I can't believe it's still for sale. For anyone that wants an idea of what it sounds like ill repost my video of my touring which is a little less raspy. Fwiw, I absolutely LOVE my Corsa touring, but I kinda wish I had gotten the Sport...and I really wish I would have only spent $400!

GLWS!

Hey guys, this is my first new thread. I've seen many posts regarding what exhausts to purchase. I decided to drop some coin on a CORSA TOURING. I put together a video to compare the before and after on my 2011 5.3L Tahoe. Hope this helps for those considering a Corsa Cat back. I'm really happy with it. Part of me wishes I got the SPORT, however being that's it's the family rig, however I think it's the PERFECT balance, being as there is NO DRONE and it still has a nice throaty exhaust note when you want to put your foot into it. Friends that ride in it immediately comment on how nice the exhaust sounds. Hope you enjoy!

http://youtu.be/RioqG0LBgKs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaC56