Borla Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulb55

Reaction score
Could only find the 2015 yukon 5.3 listed...but found this
http://www.borla.com/140557.pdf
and this:
Cat-Back Exhaust System, 6.2L Dual Side Exit by Borla® 19329326 $1,249.00 on GMC.com

Can't find that part number on the Borla site...need a sound clip before I'm allowed to touch the wife's ride.

pkempa1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Borla 6.2L Exhaust

Just ordered another 2015 GMC Yukon Denali, but ordered the 6.2L Borla Exhaust with it. Will post pictures/video when it is delivered.

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your link is to a ford raptor exhaust. Where'd you find the 6.2 for the yukon Denali?

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered another 2015 GMC Yukon Denali, but ordered the 6.2L Borla Exhaust with it. Will post pictures/video when it is delivered.

Any updates on this?

pkempa1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Borla 6.2L Exhaust Update

Just picked it up on Saturday! Its been raining here quite a bit, so I will post a video when I can. Exhaust sounds great. Not loud in idle, but after accelerating and switching gears, the exhaust sounds perfect for this vehicle. This is the Borla "Touring" exhaust.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 69
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 65
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Looks perfect... Can't wait to hear your clip! I may just say screw waiting on the guys at Corsa

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa/Volant is way better than borla in my opinion. I have a Volant (which is owned by Corsa-very similar) on another vehicle (pickup) and used to have a similar type exhaust to Borla on the same truck. The Corsa/Volant blows it away in my opinion. Much deeper, throaty sound. Corsa is worth the wait @Rush! Also emailed Volant and they said they'll have a system for 2015 Yukons and Tahoes out in the fall. Volant is basically the budget version of Corsa. Most systems are around half the price of Corsa and same tone...maybe even raspier on the Volant, which I really like.

Last edited:

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corsa/Volant is way better than borla in my opinion. I have a Volant (which is owned by Corsa-very similar) on another vehicle (pickup) and used to have a similar type exhaust to Borla on the same truck. The Corsa/Volant blows it away in my opinion. Much deeper, throaty sound. Corsa is worth the wait @Rush! Also emailed Volant and they said they'll have a system for 2015 Yukons and Tahoes out in the fall. Volant is basically the budget version of Corsa. Most systems are around half the price of Corsa and same tone...maybe even raspier on the Volant, which I really like.

This fall!? I'll be out of the country for a while... and I'm more than likely getting rid of my truck when I get back. I just wanted something to enjoy while I have it. Helps me save money, I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou