borla pro xs muffler for 5.3 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Underpsi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am really thinking about doing the borla pro xs muffler along w/ the slp tips on my 2012 yukon with the 5.3 in it. My question is does anyone happen to know the part number for just the muffler as I am just going to have my local muffler shop just cut out the stock muffler and weld in the borla.

Thanks

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really thinking about doing the borla pro xs muffler along w/ the slp tips on my 2012 yukon with the 5.3 in it. My question is does anyone happen to know the part number for just the muffler as I am just going to have my local muffler shop just cut out the stock muffler and weld in the borla.

Thanks

I think it was 40359… Got mines on Amazon...

madmanhiker

Reaction score
I don't have the part number off hand, but I went with a Borla true-dual setup on my Yuk Denali 6.2 with an H-pipe. I love it, not too load, and no drone. I use 2 Borla Pro-X's vertically mounted with both pipes running side by side and both exit swept to the side with stainless steel double walled tips. Great choice, I know you will love the Borla.

sixpack19

Reaction score
$40 here in Oklahoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I don't care if it's cheap. Looks legit I buy it.

RoRo

Reaction score
$40 here in Oklahoma

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I don't care if it's cheap. Looks legit I buy it.

you talking about the $40 one or the ebay one, are there knock-off exhaust out there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968