Burken Boys’ and Girl’s Journey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well…we got the intake manifold out and from what I’m seeing, I’m pretty sure it was a bad intake gasket.

Going to start cleaning it up and putting it back together. If it’s more than a bad gasket, going to have to have some different conversations with Joseph on how far we dig into this thing.

It is pretty nasty in there. That’s for sure, but it’s a 25 yr old motor.View attachment 361294View attachment 361295View attachment 361296

When I saw the first pic I thought Joseph was huggin' the engine, showing us how much he loves it. Then I saw the ratchet.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 361301

BTW, update your happenings with your fuel pump fiasco. I'd like to see what your solution was to buttoning it all up, like if you made a removable access cover, etc.
I didn't take any pics, I was freezing my ass off and trying to get it wrapped up. I'll post in the other thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victorrocha