can i beat a TBSS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take out some spark plugs, sugar in the gas tank, right

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will prolly lose...you have got much more weight...but c'mon guys those TBSS's aren't that quick....I used to eat em' up with my Jeep SRT8 all the time :D

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the TBSS you are up against....

I know...just havin fun....I was just sayin basically stock or minimal mods,,,I know plenty of TBSS's that are quick as shit too.....part of the other reason why I sold my jeep---those mods were expe$$$ive as hell ;)

I'd rather be ridin' in style in this Denali anyday :D

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are actually very held back from factory tuning, sadly enough. Mods are always expensive, got to pay to play!!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are actually very held back from factory tuning, sadly enough. Mods are always expensive, got to pay to play!!

So were the Jeep as well.......I think one of the biggest MODS to get to help to prevent failures would be an upgraded driveline for either of the 2 vehicles---especially the AWD versions....

Yeah I gotta make more $$$$.....I'd love FI on my Denali--would be quite a sleeper ;)

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ours is AWD, but I have to say, the driveline holds up real well with the 1900 pumping air in! I was definitely worried with the 60e on the Tahoe though...yikes!

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know...just havin fun....I was just sayin basically stock or minimal mods,,,I know plenty of TBSS's that are quick as shit too.....part of the other reason why I sold my jeep---those mods were expe$$$ive as hell ;)

I'd rather be ridin' in style in this Denali anyday :D

exactly!

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rocking:Alright! just got it, guess i should check my mail more often, its been here since the 17. Fast shipping, and no customs charge crap? I luv it, will instal tomorrow night. i just had an imobilizer installed earlier in the week is that gonna mess it up? Prepare for liftoff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rongomer