Cat back exhaust???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mbrp is notorious for rusting out. I have a dyno max fast flow system that sounds nice and drone is minimal. Aluminum and has held up well for 4 years in MN.

kschumake83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the mbrp exhaust and I like how it is stainless, but I love the way the dual exit looks on the same side. Maybe I will put out the few more dollars once my silverado sells for the gibson stainless dual exit single side exhaust, that one is about 500 with shipping.

DESSKI

Reaction score
I've got a full Gibson shorty headers and dual split catback. IMO it's not intrusive during normal driving conditions but it will roar at WOT. No drone!

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dual outlet on the same side reminds me the ford trucks. if you're going to spend the money on duals do it right and put one out each side in the far corners. Not straight out the back under the bumper either.

kschumake83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not like split duals. My wife may drive my truck once or twice and that is enough for the tips to be at different heights. The ones on her pacifica are out of allignment on both sides and look like hell, she likes to back up to parking curbs and go a bit too far.

Chevy305

Reaction score
get on amazon and buy a 3" stainless MBRP catback, its just over 300$ shipped.
It bolts on extremly easy and sounds great!
Its quiet when you want it to be and sounds great under WOT, with no cabin drone.

http://www.amazon.com/S5026409-T409...hevrolet:tahoe&keywords=04+tahoe+mbrp+catback

I have the MBRP cat back on my Tahoe and it sounds great. Still quiet at idle and cruise but loud when you get on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBLZ8etc-IY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52