Changing Rims on a Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Felix ... do you have a pic of the moldings (not on a truck but by themselves)?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Oh wait, are you talking about the chrome strip on the side? :think:

I can try and find one. w33m4n has a post for it. The chrome strip on the side is part of the moulding.. it's the top piece of it.

EDIT:

By itself:
http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=278730&postcount=67

On car:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=286362&postcount=144

Last edited:
OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I see, thanks Felix.

Yeah no I don't want to do that ... if I add chrome I just want discreet elements rather that go the Denali effect route. So no running boards, chrome strip, or esky mirrors, but just accents with the roof rack and the door handles. What do you guys think?

ETA: Oh and a polished tip for Jacob. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good list to me:)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I see, thanks Felix.

Yeah no I don't want to do that ... if I add chrome I just want discreet elements rather that go the Denali effect route. So no running boards, chrome strip, or esky mirrors, but just accents with the roof rack and the door handles. What do you guys think?

ETA: Oh and a polished tip for Jacob. :)

Ah ok.. just a suggestion... It is the OEM 2009+ Tahoe LTZ too not just the Denali :)

Esky Roof rack and OEM chrome door handles as accents would be great. First the roof rack though!!

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Esky Roof rack and OEM chrome door handles as accents would be great. First the roof rack though!!

Check! :waytogo:

When are you doing your 2" drop?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, make sure you get OEM handles rather than aftermarket. MUCH better fit :waytogo:

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course J ... I iz all about the oems from now on.

My warranty is loving me. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another thing that'd look good on there are some Esky tails (or G4's like I just got but that goes against what you just said about OEM :D)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check! :waytogo:

When are you doing your 2" drop?

As soon as I do my 'due diligence' in re-assuring that everything is 'good to go' with the Belltech springs that were suggested to me. $250 is a good price and i'm ready to do that, but I don't want to run into issues like you did so I'm still digging...

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Another thing that'd look good on there are some Esky tails (or G4's like I just got but that goes against what you just said about OEM :D)

Esky tails would also look good... i've been hunting for a pair for months now :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius