Coil Replacement… They should be ashamed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That's pathetic.......and they wonder why people call them Stealerships. My conscience is too clean to run a business that way, but man if I ever change my tune, I can make some good cash preying on the uneducated/uninformed motorists.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but they seem to be praying mostly on women and the elderly. The other people you think they would be praying on are perhaps bankers and financial investors, but I wonder if they have a secret handshake to get a friends deal.

OP
OP
17 Yukon Denali
Reaction score
Been a little over a week since i spent 26 minutes (took me 2 minutes to find the bolt I dropped in the rocks) swapping out all 8 coils with my $108 set from Amazon and guess what...... Not a single hiccup so far. I installed a new catch can, I bought a cheap one, emptied it once and couldn't open again to check it. I took it off put in the vise and tried to open it with BFP's could not get it to open, gave up and replaced it with one that has a dipstick and anti seized the threads so i can open it when I have to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24