Color Matched tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it, but I say loose the yellow fog lights for some nice clear lenses.

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the pshop of the stock running boards white and the roof racks off. I'll get to work on the escalade racks and boards soon

Attachments

• travioso2.jpg
    travioso2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 138

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Shit lookin good bro!! Much better with that front bumper and rear bumper matched.

Lookin like me. :Handshake:

What do I gotta do on here to get some love for my color matching!!:shrug:
JK. LOL

I love my rear bumper being painted. It will hold up just fine if it's painted right. Had mine done for over a year now. I would also do the front valance. Most people miss that for some reason.

I got my running boards coming soon. Think I may paint them too. SHould look good. Almost thinkin about those RX350 boards tho. BOSS's shit looks tite with them. But stockers look good too. Hard decision

Very tite tho bro.

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the escalade parts as promised. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• travioso3.jpg
    travioso3.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 99

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Very cool, PShopin those esky parts on there. Was gonna get the running boards, but glad I didn't know. Look to boxy on the Tahoe. IMO. Still not bad tho. The rails always look good tho.
BlackLac, was that 1st Pshop photo of his tahoe with white boards, just stock running boards matched?

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And the shaved rear...

Attachments

• travioso4.jpg
    travioso4.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 110
OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
I like it, but I say loose the yellow fog lights for some nice clear lenses.

highly thinking about this..

Here's the pshop of the stock running boards white and the roof racks off. I'll get to work on the escalade racks and boards soon

Very nice im sold on painting my running boards white.

Shit lookin good bro!! Much better with that front bumper and rear bumper matched.

Lookin like me. :Handshake:

What do I gotta do on here to get some love for my color matching!!:shrug:
JK. LOL

I love my rear bumper being painted. It will hold up just fine if it's painted right. Had mine done for over a year now. I would also do the front valance. Most people miss that for some reason.

I got my running boards coming soon. Think I may paint them too. SHould look good. Almost thinkin about those RX350 boards tho. BOSS's shit looks tite with them. But stockers look good too. Hard decision

Very tite tho bro.

thanks bro, post pictures of the RX350 running boards im curious as to how this comes out and how much work you will need in order for them to actually fit and look stock.

And the shaved rear...

very nice :) :Handshake:

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad the pics helped. The Just white and chrome look is so great. I would have done it if the escalade came in the regular white instead of the pearl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimxms