comments on these Spark Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WildBill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
back when I was spark plug shopping, I read some on those. The only people that were saying anything special about them was bosch. To me, there is just more metal around the center electrode that would shroud the spark from igniting the fuel. One benefit, i believe, is multiple spark paths when one wears down. I would (and have) done stock ac delco plugs (rebranded ngk iridium) with ok results. I just cant see a benefit with the bosch 4. What were did you see as an improvement when you used them before, mileage, power?

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the idea of those plugs is a good one but it just doesnt work out as well. when u divide your spark into 4 like that, the spark is significantky weaker. the plug is putting out the same voltage no matter how many times you spark it. so basically, you get 4 weak sparks instead of one good strong one

tony4143

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i personally love the e3 plugs. i have used them in all my cars and in all my friends/families car. nothing but good things heard about them, better accel, and better fuel mileage.

Buzzcut

Reaction score

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Anything Bosch is junk IMO. AC delco will work the best. Alot of the plugs are just snake oil and I have yet to see any measurable gains on a dyno. YMMV

Yet, how many parts on your car were supplied by Bosch?

You want NGK TR5

They don't go by that number anymore. They go by four digit numbers now. What is their's?

abladeafficionado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything Bosch is junk IMO. AC delco will work the best. Alot of the plugs are just snake oil and I have yet to see any measurable gains on a dyno. YMMV

You do realize that ACDelco plugs are rebranded? My stock plugs were NGK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius