Completely broken driver door handle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonTahoe85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So about 4 years back my door handle started breaking on the inside. I neglected to do anything about it and now it’s completely torn off. I have to use the hanging remnants of the handle to close the door. Please don’t judge. But now I’m trying to find a replacement door panel for my 2013 Tahoe hybrid from a salvage yard and can’t find any in Georgia. Any advice out there?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to GMPartsDirect.com, enter your VIN, go to the Body section, and look for the exploded diagram of the driver's door. You should find what you are looking for along with the correct part number. And, the cost will be significantly cheaper than the local dealer.

OP
OP
D

DonTahoe85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Go to GMPartsDirect.com, enter your VIN, go to the Body section, and look for the exploded diagram of the driver's door. You should find what you are looking for along with the correct part number. And, the cost will be significantly cheaper than the local dealer.
Appreciate that and I was almost there but the panel for mine wasn’t available. But I will use this for other parts. Thanks

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So about 4 years back my door handle started breaking on the inside. I neglected to do anything about it and now it’s completely torn off. I have to use the hanging remnants of the handle to close the door. Please don’t judge. But now I’m trying to find a replacement door panel for my 2013 Tahoe hybrid from a salvage yard and can’t find any in Georgia. Any advice out there?

What blondie70 said.

...and possibly cheaper. They usually have both genuine and knock-off parts.

joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butch72