Configurable gauges and HUD in Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand it is an option in the 2016+ Tahoe LTZ / Premiere; HUD and gauges with an 8" DIC screen (as opposed to 4" in the "up level cluster" for us mere mortals).

Questions for you with this cluster: any pictures? Are the gauges always visible, or do they come and go with the DIC screen options? What can you configure in the configurable cluster?

I found very little info online except a few youtube vids that didn't show much. It seems Chevrolet is not proud of these; or is just crappy at marketing new cool vehicle features, or both. Help satisfy my quest for the impossible! Thanks!

babwr5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My '16 LTZ has the 8" screen, and for me its worth it.. number 1, it adds the HUD, which is a very cool feature.. i love seeing my speed in the windshield and the speed limit right below it. (you can also have it show rmp.. song..etc.) as for the actual gauges, you can choose from standard layout, tech, or media.. they just change the way the screen looks and what information is shown.. sorry dont have any pictures and dont remember off the top of my head exactly what gauges are shown in which layout, but you definitely gain and lose some switching through the different themes.

overall, its nothing thats necessary, but when spending $60k plus on a truck it definitely makes the view from the drivers seat a little cooler

GingerJay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I agree. When spending $60k+ on a vehicle you would be crazy not to get the 8" screen and HUD. One of the best parts of the vehicle IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CountryRoads