Contacting BlackBear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Divino92

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with their email , sending files to them? I sent my factory tune and about an hour of data logging to them on September 23rd, and still have not heard back. Just trying to figure out if maybe its my email messed up or if it takes a week to hear back? Other then this email problem, everything else from them has been perfect! I would defiantly do business with them over and over again! Thanks
Dave

Rossbar

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with their email , sending files to them? I sent my factory tune and about an hour of data logging to them on September 23rd, and still have not heard back. Just trying to figure out if maybe its my email messed up or if it takes a week to hear back? Other then this email problem, everything else from them has been perfect! I would defiantly do business with them over and over again! Thanks
Dave

AHAHHAHAHA, I was thinking the same thing, but I got an email from Justin this morning with the following:

"we are EXTREMELY behind, as it was my son's first birthday this past saturday and the previous few days were spent in preparations. Aside from looking ahead to add payments to my to-do list, I'm about 5 days back on emails right now."

OP
OP
D

Divino92

Reaction score
AHAHHAHAHA, I was thinking the same thing, but I got an email from Justin this morning with the following:

"we are EXTREMELY behind, as it was my son's first birthday this past saturday and the previous few days were spent in preparations. Aside from looking ahead to add payments to my to-do list, I'm about 5 days back on emails right now."

Glad I wasnt the only one. I look forward to my email haha!

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, for the last 3 weeks I was wondering if I was making the right decision. After tossing $900 for EFI Live (got it yesterday) I hope they catch up soon so I can get the tune process started.

OP
OP
D

Divino92

Reaction score
Justin got a hold of me today as well, and I was able to choose all that I wanted for my tunes. :hands:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968