Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck is rediculous! Looks so good.
How many HP are you gonna be seeing?

Thanks, I'm hoping for something in the area of 600hp but we'll see.

Assembled the supercharger today, and cleaned up the lid and the tub of the intake manifold. Tomorrow I will be finishing up the manifold, final polishing the fuel rails.
Pics…

57037429.jpg

f9b5c17c.jpg

ee4dfb8e.jpg

52aa0f68.jpg

0c0f3f6d.jpg

fa6e64d9.jpg

25ce4870.jpg

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found this build thread and read it from beginning to end in one sitting and I need someone to call me a doctor because I've had an ******** lasting more than four hours, lol.
Copper&Black, dude, you have a sickness. I mean that in the best possible way. Your craftsmanship and attention to detail is incredible, blows my mind! Keep it up- no punn intended, ha!:headbang:

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did it just get a little gay in here or is it just me? :supergay:

Haha Thanks Chauncey

Just a little work today mating the supercharger to the lid. I had to hold up there since the sealing washers to connect the intercooler were damaged so I have to locate some tomorrow.

Pics for today...

38db91bf.jpg

190eccce.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How the motor build.. Is the top end together?? has the bottom end assembly started. i want to see pistons in the block and the crank submerged in oil... i want to see her off the table and in the engine bay...

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I need just two little washers with seals I had to order from magnacharger before I can install the intercooler and button up the supercharger. Tomorrow I will be measuring all crank shaft journals, then hoping to getting around to checking with plastigage for bearing clearance. Before she is torqued down for good.

I had a min to do a little interior paint & repainting a couple pieces I had already painted but was unhappy with.

Tease pics...
Single Stage Matte Black

635b69ac.jpg

15e927ce.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou