Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to return the harmonic dampener to summit, and I'm also waiting on my double roller timing chain gear set to come as well. So I can finally get this shit spining.

In the mean time I've been giving some love to the center console....

Pics...

P1012497.jpg

P1012500.jpg

Buttons for the door solenoids...

P1012503.jpg

P1012505.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Magnacharger inintercooler's parts have arrived so tomorrow I should have that portion all buttoned up.

63c3ab47.jpg

Last edited:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i think your truck will be sicker then my truck. Mine will just be lower lol.

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks E

i think your truck will be sicker then my truck. Mine will just be lower lol.

Thanks man, I'm saving this screen shot, and once your spread comes out in truckin I'm framing both together. It will be my personal motivational piece. I can't wait to see the spread man.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys and your endlessly sick list of kick ass mods :whymewhyme: you make me so mad!! :Angry:

:lol:

That console is turning out great man just like the rest of the truck :Handshake:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Thanks E

Thanks man, I'm saving this screen shot, and once your spread comes out in truckin I'm framing both together. It will be my personal motivational piece. I can't wait to see the spread man.

ha very cool. one thing i wish we did. i guess could still do is put the buttons for the back doors to pop. O well. It sexy man!

tucsonlocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That console is sick can't wait to see the final product.. Quick question, a little off subject, but how hard was it to cut the HD hood to fit the yukon lights?? Did you cut then roll the end? Just considering the mod and trying to see if it is something i am capable of.. truck is nasty man. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou