Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice :drool:

NorCalBryan

Reaction score
Great, something else to follow on the internet...

I, like so many others, just read this thread in its entirety. What an awesome..no..AMAZING job. I don't know much 0about the copper color choice, though. If it were up to me, I'd go with ORANGE and black ;)

I really envy your skills. I love doing custom stuff, but I can only dream about doing it on the level that you've achieved. I'll never have time to pull something like that off, so I'll live vicariously through this thread.

Can't wait to see more progress.

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
Well..... It's truck related, since I will be using it for everything done to the truck from here on out.

Got myself a nice Matco Box! Always dreamed of having a box this nice. I start working on the motorcycle trailer tomorrow and when the time comes to shoot copper on the top of the trailer the tool cart sheet metal is getting painted.
Hey it needs a paint job...might as well go along with the theme I've got going.

fc504fb2.jpg

0fc8b91e.jpg

a8406632.jpg

e06ee2b7.jpg

2f6a73bf.jpg

3a913841.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow...nice tool box!!!! :drool:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like someone just dumped about 5k in tool organization.. im jealous..

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad you are local to me. This way I can just drop off my truck and pick it up when you are done with it. :D

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I found a local deal I couldn't pass up. Just $4500 for everything you see in the picture.

I'm so glad you are local to me. This way I can just drop off my truck and pick it up when you are done with it. :D

Haha sure! All I would require would be a couple of those mythical get out of jail free cards......Not that I would need them, it would just be nice to have.:)

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

omg.. i want to be like you when i grow up

I know man, but you've got to take it easy. Painting your truck to look like mine is just a bit much. Haha

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I locked in the monitors and reconnected the cup holder section to the cover. I locked the monitors in with screws through the MDF walls, and will be adding a little tiger hair tomorrow to make the bond a bit more permanent.
Pics!

819fa72d.png

2d4857d3.png

eaed8f77.png

c90fb3a3.png

25f01a12.png

d4d66ce1.png

20c4e789.png

d4f73ebb.png

206e808e.png

Forum statistics

Threads