Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the same HID's I will be installing in the Yukon into my V-Rod. I hope to have some better night pictures tomorrow. These are 8000k and both ballasts were mounted inside the air box. There just wasn't any other area with enough space for the ballasts. The air filter sits in the channel you see at the bottom of the box. Many guys cut these boxes with extra inlets for better performance so no harm was done trimming a hole for the wires.

I love the color and intensity of the light. They should look bad ass on the front of my Yukon with the Low, Highs, and Fog HID's on.

The Vrod has both High and Low HID's installed with the ballasted stacked one on top of the other with a 1/4" space in between for cooling.

Pics

Ballasts
34fab4b6.png

Low
23b46c23.png

High
b1a65023.png

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple more pictures of the pieces together. I will be working on the leather tomorrow.

c336859a.jpg

bfda79de.jpg

70d6927f.jpg

d6df6dd0.jpg

b944aaa3.jpg

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man.

Started preping the motorcycle trailer today. Pluging up a lot of the marker light holes so the new marker lights don't need to cover up anything.

Pics

830de17d.jpg

7831420a.jpg

50583661.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the weight of that trailer.. a friend is looking for a light inclosed like that.. and what is the closed height..

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The people who make this one have a couple models, a 1 bike, 2 bike, & 2 bike widebody (for two goldwings etc). Mine is the standard 2 bike version. ironhorsetailers.com

IronHorseTrailerSpecs.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES