Cowl hoods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i prefer the 2 inch steel 4 IMO is too much for my tastes looks good on yours tho, waiting for the cash to get mine

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'll put my money where his mouth is.

That guy is only a little over 200 miles from me. I'll have to join Performance truck to contact him but I'm going to see if he'll meet me halfway. How does the $325 price sound? I haven't really priced them much yet. It would probably cost me about $75-$80 round trip in gas to go all the way to him.

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a question for you Cowl Hood experts. I've heard it mentioned before but just double checking. Goodmark is one of the better cowl hoods right? I can get one semi-local for what appears to be a good price.

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Falcon, you fixed me up good.

I didn't want to post up and jinx the deal before I had actually sealed it. I talked to the guy tonight and I'm going to pick it up Aug4.

Got it for about $100 less than what a new one would have cost delivered to my door and gas to get there and back is figured into the $100 savings. Needless to say he dropped the price quite a bit, I think he was just tired of sitting on it.

I'll be sure and post pictures once its painted and on the truck. I plan on getting the cowl painted black with a pin strip surrounding it like AtomicHoe did with his.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Falcon, you fixed me up good.

I didn't want to post up and jinx the deal before I had actually sealed it. I talked to the guy tonight and I'm going to pick it up Aug4.

Got it for about $100 less than what a new one would have cost delivered to my door and gas to get there and back is figured into the $100 savings. Needless to say he dropped the price quite a bit, I think he was just tired of sitting on it.

I'll be sure and post pictures once its painted and on the truck. I plan on getting the cowl painted black with a pin strip surrounding it like AtomicHoe did with his.

Your welcome!

I got mine for $225 Shipped to my front door form Cali, I found it on CL believe or not. It was damaged during shipping and the customer returned it back to the business. I bought from the business as a scratch and dent...the body shop pulled out the dents and painted it to match for $200 ONE OF THE BEST mods to my truck and you will def love it on yours!

Your welcome

:favorites37:

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

From Shit

P6010440.jpg

P6010439.jpg

P6010437.jpg

P6010436.jpg

To Sugar

IMAG0263.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

Yukon&Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! 2" to small to notice.....6"+ to tall/gody lookin'....but 4" is just right!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968