cree led's for denali drl's.....possible??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LinuxMint

Reaction score
have similar ones on my reverse and theyre crazy bright....thinking about using these exact ones for my drl's.....should i expect ploblems???
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2PCS-T25-31...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Probably should be fine. I have cheap LED's in my DRL's, they installed without an issue. The only lights you'll have problems with LED's are turn signals, which need load resistors to work right.

Those LED's look awesome btw... Wish I could've gotten those, but $6 wasn't bad for DRL LED's - I don't need them to light the road.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
I had 26 LED DRL's and everytime I hopped on the parkway, a state trooper would use them as an excuse to pull me over ( I am a clean cut non-thug white guy) and then proceed to ***** about my tinted windshield etc..

was much more worth it peace of mind wise to go back to regular 4114LL bulbs.....doesnt look sick but doesnt get me pulled over either (esp when I ride dirty)

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see why they wouldn't work. Do you have a pic of them in your reverse lights?

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool...thanks guy's. i dont want them to light the road either just looking for something that'll light the entire drl housing and noticeable....would love to see what others are using in them.....
lol @ CEN2MENTAL95....def dont want the fuzz bustin chops then....lol

@ LinuxMint...thanx,they look great and will help when backing up my trailer and race car....but i def. hear you on the $6 led's....

@ chauncey0337...i dont have any pic's but will try to get one up this weekend....look pretty much just like the pic in the add....was already told by someone that they actually slowed down and moved over cause they thought it was my headlights and tought i was going the wrong way.....lol

rippinitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those look sick. if you could get some output pics that would be great. im also looking for some led for my drls and reverse lights. i need the reverse lights to have a decent output because i constantly back out of pitch black driveways. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320