Custom Headlights Halo and HID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks dope Jason!

The rotation seems to be slightly off on that wall shot but that's difficult to get perfect on a long distance retro.

Congrats and welcome to the retro club ... we're a good group. :)

Thanks. You are talking about the right side correct? I'm guessing the actual projector would need to be turned to correct that? I did notice it-not annoyed by it yet-but I do have OCD ;)

The light output is night and day. I'm glad I went this route. I think we should a have a retro club member number to see how many of us there are/will be.........

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure which side it is jason cause I only see one projector beam on this pic:

attachment.php

This was my cutoff with two of the four MH1s on:

e453f0c0.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

But yes, the projector would ideally need to be slightly rotated counter-clockwise.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics/tips. I will try to get a better shot in a darker spot. Don't get me wrong though-lovin' it :D

nhoj_yelbom

Reaction score
Looks dope Jason!

The rotation seems to be slightly off on that wall shot but that's difficult to get perfect on a long distance retro.

Congrats and welcome to the retro club ... we're a good group. :)

my right mh1 seems off also, just retro'ed mine last week and loving them. sucks i just ruined a set of denali headlights.... dont try to take them apart, back was VERY brittle and fell to pieces.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Retro still running strong and zero issues to report....

Quick pic of the cutoff while sitting in the drivethru :D

picture.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts