Dash and Trim Question - Detailing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeportera

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know there is a detailing forum, but this question is more specific to the 2021+ Yukon's and Tahoe's - what are you guys using to clean your interiors with? I've tried CarPro Perl on the dash but it's real streaky and looks a bit oily. Same thing happens on the doors. I don't want a gloss on, but I do want them looking clean and fresh.

BacDoc

Reaction score
I use the MeGuiars gold class leather conditioner products as my 2024 is the soft touch on the dash and leather below.

I normally put up the flush fitting sun shade on the windshield to keep stuff off the windshield and keep the sunlight from causing streaks. Also I put a cloth over the HUD cut out. The McGuiars stuff works and looks very good

OP
OP
J

jeportera

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just ordered some of the CarPro InnerQD to see how it works before reading your post. If it makes streaks I'll have to get some of the Meguiars stuff to see how it does.

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Griots interior cleaner. Safe in all surfaces including windows, no film or shine left behind. My go to for all things interior

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rineless wash is a great interior cleaner. I also use P&S Xpress interior and a scrub ninja if needed. My favorite protectant is Waxed Shine Leather Nourish, it is self leveling, smells great, and leaves a natural look without shine. 303 Aerospace Protectant is good also if you want a little shine.

Do NOT use Armorall!

blondie70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I clean mine with a leaf blower. Blow it all. You gotta have all the doors open tho...nice and clean after....ha ha oh...no loose stuff or it will go flying away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcope

Latest posts