Delayed Delivery of Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish you luck as well. My experience has been the GM Dealer reps don’t have any information either. Been down that road as well.

Xander

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Ordered in October, and it has been sitting somewhere in OH for the last 2 weeks. I am starting to wonder if it's the wheels/ tires that are on back order. I believe they ship with delivery wheels and not the ones I ordered (black 22" wheel)

X...

OP
OP
R

Roturn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got an early suprise, truck showed up just now, going to pick it up this afternoon. I have to give them time to add the ceramic coat, which I got them to throw in at no cost. Will send pics when I can.

OP
OP
R

Roturn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Absolutely I will post pics. I am so excited. I had a 97 Z71, 2 door tahoe that I had to sell because we need cash when our child was born in 2011. At that point it was a 2nd car and the tranny needed to be rebuilt. I have bought 2 SUVs since then, and everytime I regretted not buying another Tahoe/Yukon. It finally makes financial sense, so it's been a long time coming.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a similar thread going, but do dealers really have NO CLUE where their inbound "in transit" vehicles are?

Two weeks ago I got a text from the salesman with a screenshot from a computer screen that said 12/23. I still have no Tahoe. I've asked for updates and I get "no updates" for an answer. I'm looking forward to my new vehicle, but this is honestly ridiculous that they have no idea where their inbound product is.

EDIT: Well, I got the text this afternoon that the Tahoe has arrived!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES