Denali Console - FINALLY GOT ONE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
I just got my Denali Console in the mail...bought it on Ebay last week and it arrived a few days ago!!! I've been looking for this for a very long time, you can't even imagine how psyched I was to see it.

I opened it up yesterday and other then a few minor scratches, it was in MINT condition!! It came with a sub, 6 disc CD player and amp...this console even had the rear heated seat option. I"ve taken all of those items out and will probably sell them on ebay.

I spent most of the day literally taking every bolt off and giving it a deep clean with the products I purchased from Leatherique...i can honestly say it looks almost brand new.

IMG00055-20110422-2319.jpg

Unfortunately I only have my phone for photos...but you get the idea. I plan on modifying with a few hidden LEDs and running wires through the tunnel for my blackberry, phone & AC/DC converter...I'm spending my time on this one bc these damn things are impossible to find.

I'll post better quality pics as the build progresses.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Been looking for them at the salvage yards for some time now. would like to find a couple and make some fast cash on ebay!

should look pretty damn good once you get it done and in the hoe!

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
if you find them, post your ebay link here...i could never find these locally.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
how much did you get it for off ebay? I remember selling mine on ebay for 400 and some bucks. That was after i bought that thing for 25bucks at a local yard. Scored huge on that thing.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Hey, how much could I sell the whole interior for!?!? I just bought a 2000 Escalade and most likely will be parting that ***** out!!! Lemme know!!!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
probably a good chunk of money if the interiors in decent shape!

advantage on console- cupholders, cleaner looking, goes all the way to the dash, cd player which no one hooks up, its just way meaner then that plastic on all of us have.

04SS99Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
out of curiosity did you get that from a scrap yard? reason im asking is because when i traded in my 99 denali im pretty sure it got sent to the scrap yard. it needed a new front end, the whole truck needed painting, engine was shot, trans was shot, interior needed new carpet and new speakers lol. and thats just the big stuff. i saw your from NJ so it might be a good shot

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, how much could I sell the whole interior for!?!? I just bought a 2000 Escalade and most likely will be parting that ***** out!!! Lemme know!!!

Is the interior tan or grey?? It seems like all of escapades have tan and the Denali has grey. I can only find tan 99-2000 escalade/Denali center consoles around here :( but they are only $100 :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa